We went to see the Harlem Globetrotters when they were passing through Ohio last week. We had a great time watching the game, and the show.
We’ve been to see them before, but it’s always fun to watch them, but it’s always fun to watch the show they put on. This time we received some free tickets from the Harlem Globetrotters through Coyne Public Relations, so we were definitely excited to check out another game.
The team mascot, Globie is definitely a big hit with the kids.
The game itself is always excited to watch, you would think their opponents would figure it out after all these years… but I guess then it wouldn’t be as fun to watch…
If you’re in Ohio and you want to catch the Globetrotters, there are still a couple chances left. They’ll be back in Ohio on April 12th and 13th for appearances in Cleveland and Columbus. Check out the Harlem Globetrotter’s schedule for all their stops.
Home values in Ohio have been in a slump, along with the rest of the nation. Home values in 20 US cities fell by a record annual rate of 18.04% as of October 2008 according to the S and P / Case Schiller Index.
With all the controversy how do you find a reputable real estate appraiser to provide a safe and sound valuation of your home or property?
According to Stickelman and Associates a leading Ohio real estate appraisal company here are some things you should know when you’re looking for a real estate appraisal company:
- A company that employs experienced and qualified Certified Residential Appraisers.
- Appraisers with experience, ask how long they’ve been doing this.
- Certified Appraisers are held to a code of ethics known as the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
- Your final appraisal document in most cases should be at least 15 pages long, with supporting photographs, and maps.
- Reputable Real Estate Appraisers are required to adhere to federal and state appraisal guidelines. Failure to stick to these guidelines could result in the appraiser being suspended, fined, or the loss of their appraising license.